<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Very upset at Andy. He lost the first 2 sets, not cuz he played bad but b/c Johansson played better. Then, he comes back and wins the next 2, including breaking Johansson twice in the fourth...then he loses. I mean, it would have been better if he lost early. Better if he had been broken early in the 5th even. But to have been broken on your LAST service game of the match and let the guy then have one service game to win was just ridiculous. I was on the edge of my seat...or I was in my mind. I was superstitious and was lying on my stomach cuz he did well when I was earlier. My stomach was in knots and it exploded in anger when he was broken. I am very upset...and I am sure he is as well. Now, if only the final could be Henman and Hewitt. And I prefer Henman to win, since he hasn't ever won a grand slam but I wouldn't be too upset if Hewitt won. If, on the other hand, the final is Federer-Johansson, I am not watching. I wouldn't care at all. Of course, if Johansson won, it would make Andy not look so bad plus Federer has 3 grand slams, including 2 this year so he doesn't need another. Grr Argh...and good night.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?