<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

"You're like my favorite underwear" 

Saw 2 movies today and bought 5 new CDs. How horrible of me. We went to see Wimbledon in the theater. I didn't like it much. I didn't like Paul Bettany and Kirsten was OK. The storyline was alright but the beginning was what I didn't like most. Cari and I just watched Scary Movie 3. It was very funny. It was also very short (74 minutes!). I got CDs from Alter Bridge, All-American Rejects, Marc Broussard, Hoobastank, and (drumroll please...a woman!) Liz Phair. The title is in a song of Liz Phair's. That's the only CD I have listened to so far. It's OK.

I have 2 sub jobs this week. Guess that's good since I am only at Curves one day this week. Tomorrow, I have to sub then go straight to Curves. I get to be in for Molly so it should be ok. Wednesday, I am in third grade for the morning. She says her class is really good this year. I know all the kids in that grade who were at the school last year and as far as I know, they were good. So, yay!

Every time I go see a movie, at least at our theater, they show the "It's Inconsiderate Cell Phone Man" commercial. I have always thought it was funny but for some reason today, I couldn't stop laughing. He's at his wedding and his cell rings. He turns around, answers it and says "Hey dude, what's up?" and the face he makes is so funny. More scenes follow but it's just so funny. You probably have to see it to think it's funny so if you haven't...you're missing out. Did a little search on the internet, hoping I could link it on here (and see it again) but no such luck. We also saw the Adrien Brody coke commercial at the theater today. Mmmmmmmmm...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?