<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

12 days 

So I was awakened by the phone this morning about 8:20 and I think it was the school I sub at (the number is different on caller id than what i call). They didn't leave a message. I panicked, thinking what if I made a mistake and I am supposed to sub today! So I got up and checked my planner. I didn't have to sub but I do have to work at Curves, which I totally forgot about! Oh well, it's ok. People kept saying "see you tomorrow" yesterday and I kept saying I wouldn't be there...but I will! And someone asked when I work again and I told them Friday...and I am off on Friday this week! My mind has been somewhere else. Yay, Penn State homecoming this weekend! 30% chance of rain, unfortunately. And Cari's not coming, which sucks. But hopefully mom and I will have fun!

We booked a hotel in New Orleans for spring break! It happens to be the hotel where the cooking school is located and where you can take the classes! That is something I REALLY wanted to do, so now it's so convenient! Yay!

OK, nothing else to say...I just wanted to blog since it's been a few days. Teresa Heinz Kerry was on The View today. She is so fabulous!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?