<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We have a new person at work and I don't like her very much. Doesn't that sound awful? She's very in-your-face with the customers. She talks incessantly to new customers. And she butts in when I am doing things with customers. I feel like sometimes she talks down to me, I don't know if it's cuz she is older than me or what. It's just very frustrating. When I found out she was working tonight, my insides screamed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mom made pumpkin cookies tonight. Oh, how I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin cookies. They may be my favorite homemade cookie. Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm. That's all I have to say...frustration and yummy cookies! Good night!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?