<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Anyone catch the BASEBALL score of the game I attended this weekend? 6-4? Are you kidding me? What football game has a score of 6-4? Our offense looked absolutely PITIFUL and our defense looked AWESOME. Such a shame...I have now added one more birthday wish to my list (which includes snow and Kerry winning the election). It's that Penn State beats Ohio State this weekend. It could happen. They have 3 losses in the conference. If we beat them, we will have the same conference record as them. It could prove we aren't QUITE as bad as everyone thinks...

As per Cari's friend Kristin, I am writing statements intended towards 10 different people. There are supposed to be ten but I have seven. They should be something you have never told them, you would never say to their face, or something you wish you would have said, but didnt. Here goes:

1. It drives me CRAZY how quickly you go away after talking. Let a person get a goodbye in!

2. I hate how you sleep with a guy when you know you won't have a relationship b/c his parents would never approve. You deserve better.

3. I hate your tattoo. It makes you look trashy.

4. You are the most selfish person I know. You deserve a heck of a lot more blame in situations than the rest of us. Just because you have more time on your hands doesn't mean I do.

5. Be your own person. Don't say or do things b/c you think your friends or someone else will approve. Make your own decisions.

6. You are higher-maintenance than you think, but you still won't believe it. You should listen to others more b/c your thoughts about yourself are not always correct.

7. You really need to stop yelling at kids. The job may be stressful and the kids problems but yelling solves NOTHING.

FYI, since Cari reads this, there was no point in writing something about her or mom on it...since she'd figure it out. So nothing here applies to either one of them.

Alrighty, It is bedtime. I shall go to my room and finish watching the Red Sox...how have I become a baseball fan in 4 days? This is getting ridiculous. I watched nearly all of the game last night and now tonight...argh...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?