<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Cari watched some trailers here last night and told me I should check a few out. Dakota Fanning looks amazing in Hide and Seek with Robert DeNiro. Will Smith looks fabulous in the ROMANTIC COMEDY, Hitch (with Kevin James, who gives him a peck on the lips in the trailer). I can't believe I have to wait so long.

Jodi, Cari and I are hopefully going to see The Grudge on Sunday. Woohoo...It looks sooooooooo scary. I hope I can sleep that night.

Woohoo, Red Sox! Honestly, the Cardinals looked so terrible during the World Series, it is a wonder they got that far. They couldn't do ANYTHING. Cari says there is a movie being made about a sports team that is a perennial loser and it's either based on or mentions the Red Sox...and now it's crap! heehee OK, now I can go back to my old baseball-hating self...at least til the spring. We'll see if I wanna check out the new Washington team.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?