<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hello loyal readers! *wink wink*

Mom just read me this article from the Post. It's basically about the dirty ways people are trying to not let others vote. It's all interesting. They key in on things that happened in Florida and Pennsylvania (wow, no surprise there--they're swing states!). It's so obviously repubs doing most of it. I mean handing out and mailing fliers to people that voting will continue on Wednesday and repubs vote Tuesday and demos Wednesday? I know there are idiots out there who might believe that shit so I am glad they found this out now and people, hopefully, will not believe it. But also in FL, 4,000 people have been affected by things such as college kids' registrations being changed to republican and their addresses being changed so they won't be able to vote cuz they'd go to the wrong place. How dirty! Someone is quoted in the article saying this is the worst they have seen in their 16 years working. It's just unbelievable.

So, anyway, Cari, Jamie, Jodi, Debbie and I went to Dave and Buster's last night. (insert: Debbie managed to forget her ID! but luckily they let her in since Jodi was over 25) We lucked out and there was an open table at the bar with 5 chairs! Got some drinks (our waiter got some wrong) and a little food for a while. I had this amazing drink called something like "Darling Nikki". I had 4 total drinks and was totally DRUNK. I was the only one. We decided to get a pool table and play some pool for an hour. After that, we went in the game room and were there for about an hour. It was pretty fun. By the time I left, I somehow managed to completely sober up and drove home. I have never sobered up so fast before but it may have had to do with the water I drank and how I only had 4 drinks...since I have become such a light-weight since college and I don't drink much anymore. I did have a slight headache when we got home and still today but otherwise I'm fine.

Jamie and her mom took me and mom to Jasper's for brunch :) Then Cari, Jodi and I went to see The Grudge. Absolutely the scariest movie ever. Cari doesn't get scared and she said it had to be the scariest she had seen. She jumped a lot...and I screamed loud once, and jumped and yelped a few times. Soooooooooo scary! Go see it! Then, mom, Cari and I went to O'Donnell's...mmmmmmmmmmmm. So yummy. I think this is at least the 3rd year in a row we have gone there for my birthday. Love that place.

I have watched 8 episodes of The OC. Yay. Totally enjoying it. Samaire Armstrong (Anna) celebrates her birthday today. She's a year younger than me. Other birthdays today are Dan Rather, Jane Pauley, Vanilla Ice, Rob Schneider and Ron Rifkin. Yay! Got West Side Story from Cari and Mulan and Meet Me In St. Louis from mom. YAY! Sooooooo excited.

OK, my back hurts so I am gonna go lie down. Watch last week's Strong Medicine with mom...then maybe another episode of The OC, before Cold Case and Desperate Housewives come on.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?