<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

How 'bout them debates??? :) 

Our computer is working today! Let's see if it freezes on me before I finish typing this.

The Kerry/Edwards yard sign I signed up for at the Mont. Co. fair in August got delivered Saturday. Oh, it makes me happy every time I see it!

Worked out at Curves yesterday and there was one other lady there. We started around the same time and were stretching together and started talking. Her son was in Iraq, as of last week. He is a pilot and got injured. His crew was sent to Korea, where he is now, until healthy. He's not hurt enough to come home. Anyway, my point is he has told her it is A LOT worse than any of us can imagine over there. He said Korea is like a spa compared to Iraq. He has never felt this much hatred in his life. He says the people over there would rather have Saddam back in power than us over there. There's a ton of terrorist activity going on all over. And that's not even all of it. He says all the guys think Bush is a complete @$$ and their absentee ballots are going for Kerry! How happy I was when told this.

My one boss at Curves is an extremely conservative Republican whose son just went to Iraq (my other boss there is a very liberal Democrat). She believes all the men over there are for Bush. I don't want to tell her what this woman said cuz she and I already got in a politic argument last week. I am not starting that again (I didn't know her views when I asked her if she saw the Kerry booth at the Oktoberfest...).

The Dems have looked fabulous in the debates so far. Edwards was on Regis and Kelly today and was so great (I totally forgot to watch him and his wife on The View--I am pissed). Kerry did sooooo much better than Bush. You know what? People made fun of all the times Bush said "wrong war, wrong time, wrong place" and freakin' Cheney went and said it 3 times Tuesday! How ridiculous. I hear the republicans complaining our guys keep repeating themselves. Are the republicans listening to the republicans? They are repeating themselves a whole lot more and I am sick of it. (PS, courtesy of Jamie, a website for your enjoyment)

OK, I had to type that for you all to see. I now need to go watch Survivor...and all those other good Thursday shows. Got Aladdin and Dawson's season 4 this week and I am so happy! See ya...soon I hope!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?