<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I am so tired. I actually had a sub job today (morning only) but I stayed up to watch the Yankees lose. I HATE baseball, with a passion, but I got into it last night, rooting against NY. They are so cocky it's ridiculous. SO I am happy they lost! And the fact that it was one-sided from the start!

Anyway, I got a CD of Shiloh in the mail today. 2 guys in Shiloh were on The New Mickey Mouse Club. Tony performs with them sometimes (one of the other members, not from MMC, is Tony's cousin). It's really good. It's country though, so you all may not like it (except Cari...and if Jamie reads this).

I know I had something else to say but I am blanking out. It's nice and cold outside...too bad I didn't wear enough layers to school today. The classroom was just as cold, since the county hasn't converted to heat yet. I was in a sweater over short-sleeved shirt...so I froze. Most of the kids had on their coats!

OK, I guess I will add later if I remember what I have forgotten. I am gonna cuddle on the couch with the cat and stay warm, listening to Shiloh.

ADDITION: I think my cat has alzheimer's. She has taken to walking in circles. Like 6 times in a row. Around the kitchen table, dining table. Sometimes I think she thinks "oh, I feel like walking around the table". She does and then thinks "I think I'll walk around the table". She repeats and thinks "You know, I just want to walk around that table. Haven't done it in a while". She also sits awkwardly (without butt on floor) in the same position for 15 minutes. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH (as I type this, she has just returned from the living room and is on her 3rd time around the dining table--before I typed it, she had done this)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?