<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I am very sad today. I couldn't get to Target until after school, which is the first place I went after school. Did they have any copies of The O.C. season one? Nooooooo. I did get a rain check but I was really looking forward to watching the episodes this week. I may just have to spend the weekend watching them, and making Jamie watch them too! Maybe...she may not be willing...hopefully, I can at least get her to watch the Chrismukkah episode. Target has the DVDs MUCH cheaper than anywhere else. I could have Cari buy them tomorrow at work and it'll be a few dollars more...or I coulda tried Best Buy, which is $2 more. Circuit City has is for about $15 more, which is CRAZY.

Also, I got an email today saying Dean isn't playing the night we were planning on going. The manager said "sorry for the changes". How frustrating...I emailed him the info, in case he doesn't know. I have this fear he will be mad at me for checking it out. Cari said he won't and Jamie said to definitely tell him about it but still I worry he won't like me anymore. Now I have to wait LONGER for live music. This sucks.

Worry Stones are playing this weekend, Friday in Howard County and Saturday in VA. I kinda want to go...but I want to go with JCPenney people, so I wouldn't be the only one who knows Tim. But Jamie's home this weekend and I am hanging with her cuz she's the bestest!

My back is killing me so I think I will go lie down. My day was ok--I was in the 2/3 class and I love those kids. The 4/5 class got a new kid and the IA told me he was terrible his first day--he even gave me lip while waiting for the bus! Can you imagine a child giving you attitude the first day like that? I have never seen that before. Usually, a kid comes in and they have to test the situation and see how they can get away with stuff. But with this kid, obviously he doesn't care. Just what they need.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?