<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I don't like most of what I found on this website (I do think they seem biased) but here is what I did find on Bush:

"Against gay marriage, but leave it to the states. (Feb 2000)"--and yet now he says they can't get married. FLIP FLOPPER

"Hate-crime rules don’t apply to gays. (Jul 1999)"--ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How is it ok to commit a crime against someone who's gay and not to someone who is a different race?

"FactCheck: Bush indeed is half-owner of timber company. (Oct 2004)"--Hey, dumbass, stop trying to joke about shit you know is true. Or are you such an idiot you didn't know you owned it????

"America is the land of the second chance. (Jan 2004)"--and yet, they shouldn't be allowed to vote?

"Teaching to the Test is good, if testing basics. (Feb 2001)"
and
"Test every grade every year & publish results. (Apr 2000)"--teaching for a test doesn't work. Children need more music, art, physical activity. They spend way too much classroom time working to be ready for tests.

That's all because there was so much and I have things I have to do....

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?