<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I have been a good little blogger this week. I decided even though I don't get comments that often, I might as well blog and hope that it's being read sometimes.

I was having a bad craving for fruit leather so after school, I went to Cari's store and gave her money to buy me The OC later and then I headed to Trader Joe's. I heart Trader Joe's. I got some Laughing Cow cheese, some sesame sticks, some pad thai noodles, some wafer cookies and 11 fruit leathers. Mmmmmmm. I ate 2 fruit leathers in the car. And you know I figured out. They are MUCH better than fruit roll-ups. One thing, they are 100% fruit. Another thing, I bet their cheaper. You probably pay about $3 for a box of 8, right? These are 27 cents each, making my 11 cost me under $3. And being real fruit, I bet they fill you up longer than sugary fruit roll-ups. PLUS, of course, they taste way better! Mmmmmm...I remember when the Giant had fruit leather when I was a kid. It was such a treat when I was allowed to get them. I don't think they called them fruit leather but I am pretty sure they were 100% fruit.

My hands smell like play-doh still. The kids were pretty good today. I was in the K/1 class. One boy, who's a darling and doesn't misbehave, was absent :( I love playing with play-doh. It's kinda therapeutic. And they had terrific colors, like turquoise (which I used) and SILVER AND GOLD! Silver and gold play-doh? Yeah! They were all sparkly and beautiful. I am sure the colors will get mixed up soon so I guess it was good I saw them when first opened!

Dean emailed me back. There was a mix-up and they aren't playing. *wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh* OK, had to let that out. I thought my live music withdrawal was going to end soon...but it will have to last longer. That sucks.

Red Sox looked awesome last night. Too bad the Cards got that one homer late. Anyway, tonight's gonna be it. I know it. I shouldn't say that but it'll be grand. I saw the stats in the paper today. 18 teams have been ahead 3games to none in the world series. 15 have gone 4-0 and 3 went 4-1. That is good news! Yay!

With Chief Justice William Rehnquist's cancer, it really got me thinking. I am glad he is a conservative so if Bush is reelected, he will just replace him with someone with similar views. Hopefully, the liberal judges have enough sense to wait to retire until a liberal is president again (unless, of course, they have to for health reasons.) It scares me what this country could be like if Roe v. Wade was overturned. I read an article about what it used to be like before Roe v. Wade and it was scary (it was written by someone who was a doctor back then). Women are going to get abortions if it's legal or not so why not keep it legal and let them get the safe, clean instruments needed without them having to go to some dirty place where they are risking more.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?