<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 15, 2004



In my head: Curves music! Ahhhhhhhh!

I have had to pee so much today. Oh yeah, I did have 2 16 oz bottles plus 3 glasses at lunch of water today. No wonder...lol

Went to Petco yesterday and got a betta tank. I didn't get one of those vases for fish and plants. I saw this tank and liked it. It has a divider in the middle so I can have 2 fish, which makes me happy, since bettas fight with each other so they say to get one per thing. I haven't gotten fish yet--I'm supposed to have the tank set up for a while before adding fish. I hope to get some tomorrow. I had seen tons at Pet Smart (which is closer to me than Petco, but hadn't had betta tanks) so I'll go there for the fish. I want to go with blue/purple ones. I put gravel in my tank, blue on one side and purple on the other. The divider thing is blue. Guess what my color scheme is? If I am able to get one blue and one purple-ish fish, I will probably name them Amethyst and Sapphire. I know, I'm cheesy but I love it! Plus, I have a feeling if I name them other names, I might mix them up at first. It's be funny if I named the blue one Amethyst and purple Sapphire...ok enough of that craziness...

I totally had lots of things to blog about but I can't remember, now that mom got home from bridge and was talking to me. Cari and I decided tonight we want to go to New Orleans. Got 4 books at AAA today: Atlanta, New Orleans, San Francisco, and Seattle. There's such fun stuff in N.O. Yay!

OK, I am beat...hurt my knee bad after working out today so I think I will go ice it and go to bed. G'nite!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?