<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004



In the stereo:Bon Jovi

argh, I just had trouble with IE so I lost what I was posting. Oh well, it really wasn't important.

Had a craving for cupcakes last night so I decided to make some...around 9:30 I think. They're yummy.

Watched the episode of Dawson's when Andy takes E. So sad when Jack gets all pissed at Jen. I really wanted to see that episode. Oh how I love 4th season.

Got an email that "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" is in the works for DVD. Used to love that show. The first Jimmy was so better. How sad that they verify this info the day after Christopher Reeve died. I can't believe 3 famous actors died in a week again. It really is strange how things happen in 3s. I was waiting for the third once I had heard about Rodney Dangerfield and Janet Leigh. Ladybugs really needs to come out on DVD. How upsetting that now it's 2 stars are both dead. It hasn't even been a year and I still can't believe Jonathan Brandis is dead...I watched a bit of Her Last Chance this weekend. Can't remember if I have mentioned it on here. It's totally my favorite made-for-tv movie. Kellie Martin plays a high schooler who is big into partying. She ends up in rehab. Tony Lucca (oo, oo, i met him! he's fabulous...bet you never thought I thought that?) plays a guy in rehab. Jonathan Brandis plays her boyfriend, Devon Odessa ("My So-Called Life" fame) plays her best friend, Patti LuPone (her mom from "Life Goes On") plays her mom and Jenna Elfman plays her sponsor. Such good acting (Tony was better in it than in "Malibu Shores") and such names. It came out right around the time of "My So-Called Life" and Empire Records, and had a song from Empire Records in it. So many reasons to love the movie. Lifetime still airs it every other month or so.

Anyway, guess that's it for now. My legs are killing me--I could use a good massage. I will have to settle for just putting my feet up. G'nite y'all.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?