<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Oh the skeptics about who I wrote my things about. I did not write any about the regulars who read this (i.e. Cari, Amy, Sarah), as much as Sarah likes to think I see her as a whore (which is the wrong wording for the person I did write that sex comment about). Oh well!

Just read Tony's blog. Oh, how I love that man more each time he blogs. He goes into some serious Bush-hate/Kerry-love talk and it's so FABULOUS. He started his paragraph saying he wasn't getting into politics...and then did anyway! :)

On another Tony note, someone posted mp3's of one of his shows from last month on his message board. I downloaded them all and finally listened today. Before he sings "Seen Some Better Days" (which is off of one of his early independent CDs), he says some great stuff. I will paste the words here...enjoy!

_____"I wrote this after I got shit-canned from the Mickey Mouse Club.
_____And don't let anyone tell you differently--we all got shit-canned.
_____They tried to come up with all these lofty explanations from
_____Burbank as to why we weren't coming back to work next spring. It
_____was pink slip city. I did some digging into my inner homeboy and
_____I wrote a song to all the fans who thought they knew me, cuz the
_____Tony that says 'Hi, I'm Tony, Welcome to Mickey Mouse Club' was
_____never a Tony of mine"

Isn't he fab?????????????

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?