<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

On my way to work today, I was greeted by Kerry supporters at an intersection in Germantown! Oh, it made my day, to see them so early! Woohoo!

And for what I typed last night but didn't post:
Dick Cheney had mentioned in his debate about "his job" (his words) presiding over the Senate on Tuesdays. This is a list of which senators presided over the Senate for the Tuesdays since Cheney has been VP. I'll save you time: he has done so twice, the EXACT SAME NUMBER as Edwards!!!!! Hillary Clinton did so thrice. How ridiculous.

Oh, this record of Cheney's voting is very interesting...

Cheney calls Kerry a flip-flopper? He even states in this article, from back in 2000 during that election year, he would vote differently "now" (as in, in 2000). I am so sick of the hypocrisy.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?