<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Penn State lost...so sad...anyway, found an old email. you're supposed to send it out blank and see what people know about you when they fill it out and send it back. I decided to post it here and see what you all know about me. You can comment about it with your answers (no cheating if someone else has posted, by the way!!!) or email me with answers. I'm curious...just cuz I'm bored and it may be interesting! Thanks to all who does it!

1. My name:
2. Where did we meet?:
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
4. How long have you known me?:
5. How well do you know me?:
6. Do I smoke?:
7. Do I believe in God?:
8. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
9. My age?:
10. My birthday?:
11. Hair color?:
12. Eye color?:
13. Am I tall or short or average?:
14. Do I have any siblings?:
15. Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?:
16. What's your funniest memory of me?:
17. What's my favorite type of music?:
18. What is my best feature?:
19. What is my worst feature?:
20. Do you look up or down on me... as a person?:
21. Do you think I have morals and values?:
22. Am I a leader or a follower?:
23. Am I shy or outgoing?:
24. Can you picture me dancin'?:
25. Would you say I am funny?:
26. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
27. Do I have any special talents?:
28. What's my best accomplishment?:
29. Would you consider me a friend?:
30. Have you ever seen me cry?:
31. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?:
32. Do I drink alcohol?:
33. Do I do drugs?:
34. Have I ever been there for you?:
35. Am I fun to be with?:
36. Am I smart?:
37. Am I conservative or unconservative?:
38. Do ya love me?:

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?