<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

vacation shmacation 

So I am asking for comments. I haven't been feeling much comment love and I am requesting comments. Particularly cuz I want ideas! Cari, mom, and I want to go away for spring break again this year but we don't know where to go. We have talked about Boston, Chicago, and New Orleans so far (haven't totally ruled out the latter but we'll see). Got books from AAA for the first 2 (are going to get one on N.O., hence why it hasn't been ruled out). We then realized dad will be in Chicago that week so Chicago is definitely out. I looked through the book on Boston but it doesn't seem like there would be enough that I would be interested in doing for a whole week. We would fly so we wouldn't have a car (plus, I am sure parking is expensive in the city), so we wouldn't be able to go to other cities. Marianne doesn't like much history stuff, hence why I don't know if there would be enough for me to enjoy. Cari, on the other hand, would love it. But I don't wanna go somewhere I won't like. I do want to go to Boston sometime...but I don't know if I would spend a week there. So...I am asking for anyone's opinions about suggestions on where to go. Either places we could drive (a reasonable distance) to or places with cheap flights (through Fly I or Jet Blue...something cheap). I don't like hot weather much, plus a lot of teenagers would be going to hot places for spring break...and you know I can't stand teenagers. Places there are lots of things to do...that wouldn't cost a ton extra to do. So, let me know any ideas you have! Thanks bunches!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?