<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Dinner was yummy. My back hurts after putting up a lot of icicles hanging from the ceiling at Curves...then cooking hunched over. I need a massage...

I forgot to post on here about an article I read in Sunday's paper. Have you heard of this group? The article said they have a website but I can't find anything (if you do, let me know) Apparently, Wonkette wrote about them in the summer, twice. You know, as much as I may not want to admit it, the idea sounds good. Raise money for charity, have fun with friends, be proud to be in an exclusive group. Too bad they're all cheerleader/mostly republican types. Let's start a democrat group like that. What do we have to do to start one? And we will accept all women (though, still exclusive) no matter the looks. I'm sure I can find plenty of people to join.

Topper Shutt on CBS shared some predictions of winter weather today. He said we will have ice storms. That is not exciting. I remember a bad one in late 2001/early 2002. I was long-term subbing. I heard about an accident on the way I go to school. I went another way and got stuck in stopped-dead traffic. I couldn't turn around for 20 minutes. I finally listened to the radio and they said we had a delay. I made it to school about an hour late (it takes me 15 minutes or less normally but it took me over an hour). While there, I was getting things ready for the day and the principal came over the PA and announced that school closed. Teachers were cheering in the hallway. It was so funny. My mom had school that day cuz high schools go in a lot earlier...she was so pissed when she found out we didn't. There had been a bunch of accidents that morning.

Anyone hear about the woman in MD who was living with her kids in a storage place? I say woman but I don't know how old she is...she looks 12. It has come to light they may not be her kids...

Time to go watch Maryland basketball...yay!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?