<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Hopefully this picture will show up. My thoughts exactly...brought to me by Jamie's mom.


Joe made a good post Wednesday. Every time I see that "end of the world" video, I just crack up. It's so fabulous...and true.

The OC was on last night! Yay! Summer is even more fabulous this year. The show didn't excite me that much. I guess I was looking forward to it so much that anything might be a let down. But, it was good to see Ryan smile so much. And hopefully Theresa is gone forever (yeah right). And Seth is the best. Mischa Barton actually seems better this year. Not as much overacting. I am still not a fan of hers, keep in mind! I can't wait for more Seth/Summer banter this year. I heart them. But not in real life. He's totally mine--I can take Rachel Bilson...don't you think? She's so skinny...

I guess that's all I have to say right now. It's good to have the computer working again. Of course, we are leaving in a few hours so I won't be able to be online long. I didn't sleep well this morning. I woke myself up around 7 to make sure Sally opened ok (she hasn't opened before) and I couldn't go back to sleep. I was only out of bed maybe 5 minutes and I had been so dead to the world before I woke up but yet I couldn't fall back asleep. Of course, it doesn't help that Cari got up and her room's florr is VERY squeaky. ahhhhhhhh...have a good weekend all!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?