<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I am dead tired. I actually feel slightly relaxed, compared to the last few days. My throat still has a ton of junk in it and I am having coughing fits. But I don't work tomorrow! So, I won't have to talk too much. I do have to teach mom's seniors how to gift wrap...joy.

Hotmail is acting up and so is haloscan. My comments links are not showing up for my blog nor Caris. I got errors trying to make comments on Sarah's blog and one of Amy's entries. I can't even view the haloscan website. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

I feel like eating something sweet. But I don't know what. My appetite is not completely back yet. I feel nauseous sometimes and starving others.

I subbed in a few places today. Was in a fourth grade first thing this morning. Didn't have to do much and the kids were well-behaved so it was fine. Put some things up and made copies for the staff development teacher. Then went to the 4/5 class for a half hour before lunch. The afternoon was spent with the 2/3 class, which was where I was yesterday. I love those boys. They are such darlings. Of course, they do things that drive me nuts but they are so adorable and every single one smiles in a way you can't be mad at them long. And they are becoming so smart. They astound me how far they have all come over the years.

I was in the K/1 class on Monday. The problem girl was absent. The others were pretty well-behaved. Love those kids. The one boy with Downs was answering questions so much and just saying things that cracked me up. He gave me a huge hug. So, both yesterday and today when I saw him I asked for a hug and he hugs so tight. He is such a darling. Oh how I love children...

I guess that's all for now...Hopefully I will be able to not cough and get a lot of sleep tonight...then I will be well!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?