<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

I am tired. Kinda moody (it's that time...). And achy. I need to watch The Challenge (RR/RW BotS...got that?) at 10! So I have to stay up.

I had dates mixed up and my Curves party is next Friday...and my massage is next Saturday. Dammit. But I think I may make mint-in-the-middle cookies. I kinda want to make something else too, but I don't know what (a non-dessert).

The kids were adorable today. And well-behaved. Yay.

We ran out of lights for the tree so it's not done. Mom went by Target today and they had no lights. So, it's still not done. Cari still likes to turn the lights on. She loves having them on always. She's the one who turns them on most days throughout the season.

Got a splinter today. I don't know how and when but I found it when mom was working out at Curves. I couldn't do anything about it til I got home cuz I had no needle or tweezers. Now since it was in so long, it's still painful as hell even though I got it out. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK, time to finish watching 7th Heaven and then go get ready for bed before watching The Challenge. G'nite.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?