<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I feel so much relief. Penn State won today. Our defense pulled through right when it needed to. Indiana was on the 2 yard line with less than 2 minutes to go and we stopped them 4 plays in a row. That was pretty damn awesome. Yay for my boys. Now, we have matched our 3 wins from last year so that makes me happy. We still have a slight chance of having 4 wins but I don't expect it. Zach looked pretty good. Morelli got to play. Michael did well at receiver only. Anwar almost had an interception (dammit, Germantown!). Of course, the team didn't look perfect but it looked pretty good. Indiana has still never beaten us. That was my biggest thing about a win this week--I didn't want our record against Indiana to change. Woohoo!

Along those same lines, just an FYI. Penn State is one of only 2 teams in the NATION that have only allowed 21 points or less by their opponents in all games. The other team is Auburn, who has no losses. Isn't it a damn shame we have that remarkable stat with a 3-7 record? Before today, Wisconsin was also undefeated and had not allowed more than 21 points. They lost today, allowing 49 points by Michigan State...unfortunately, we play Michigan State next weekend as our last game of the season...

I spent half my time at Curves yesterday sitting down cuz I was so dizzy. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go out with Megan last night and see Lloyd Dobler Effect. I really wanted to go. It was raining really bad all day yesterday so me, slightly dizzy, driving in the rain would not have been good. Hopefully soon I will be able to go.

I feel the worst I have felt today though. It may be because I forgot to take any medicine before Molly's bridal shower. I was coughing a lot and my throat is awful. I sound bad...I have always wanted to lose my voice. I am sure people wish that sometimes too--that I wouldn't be able to talk. But I have never lost my voice. You know, I am quiet when I first meet you but I talk a lot once you know me. After working at Penney's for a while, Wanda bet me I couldn't shut up for 15 minutes. I totally did it and she never gave me whatever it was she was supposed to. She couldn't believe I could be quiet that long...lol...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?