<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

In the stereo: All-American Rejects

I love All-American Rejects. It doesn't hurt that the lead singer is so hot...those blue eyes! Love their lyrics, good music...they may be my current fave. No one will ever take Bon Jovi and Bush's places though...no matter if they are still around or not.

I just went to Giant to get what we need for dinner. I was walking to the car and someone yelled out his window. I didn't understand what he said exactly but I looked around and no one else was around. I came to the conclusion he yelled something negative about Penn State. It did kinda sound like that. But it really pisses me off. You don't know me. We are not at a game. Don't yell shit like that at me just cuz I am wearing a sweatshirt...asshole...

My throat feels so dry today. I keep coughing, which doesn't help. Cari called and says she blames me for getting her sick. We both were getting sick this weekend so technically, it could be either of our faults...she's getting off early and then we can be sick together. Mom won't be home til 9 or so, so we could have a party. A sick party. With no guests. Wow, sounds fun.


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?