<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

in the stereo: usher

Clicking on links on websites, I found this article. Wow, someone has a warped sense of the country (he apparently had so many people commenting on his blog--democrats--that he disabled them). He says "My life’s goal is to see the Democratic Party virtually obliterated and left as a rump of people like Stephanie Herseth who both mostly agree with us anyways and are easy on the eyes." so what would we have? One party? Everyone agrees on everything? What kind of a country would that be? That would suck. My least favorite sentence was "They rejected the Democrat Party and the pernicious things that those people stand for." Of course, with my lack of vocabulary knowledge, I had to look up the word "pernicious". Wow, that is harsh for him to say that. I can't believe that. I just don't have words for it. I am stunned. My favorite line was "Forgeries and lies failed to produce the results that they wanted." Actually, they did produce what the republicans wanted. There were so many forgeries and lies told by them it's ridiculous. The fact that republicans say that democrats did all this lying and not acknowledging the fact they lied MORE is really astounding.

Anyway, I have been coughing and sneezing all day, my nose is stuffy and my throat is killing me. I am now feeling dizzy and light-headed. I thought I was getting sick starting Saturday but it keeps not coming full force. Maybe that's a good thing but it's still frustrating cuz I don't know if I am sick or not. I've been popping vitamin C and multi-purpose vitamins, hoping that will help. I tried to nap today but things would come on the tv that I would want to see. Or with the tv off, it was too quiet and I thought too much. I wish there was a hot liquid I could drink that I liked. I hate tea. I really don't want coffee. I am avoiding chocolate so that's no to hot chocolate. I wish we had a Wawa somewhere nearby. I loved their hot caramel. Any suggestions?

I have been in my new sweatshirt all day. It's fabulous and new--so it's super soft. I got it 50% off this weekend (it's Penn State of course). It's light blue. I love it. I even wore it during part of my workout today cuz it was so cold in there. Julie was working and wearing 3 sweatshirts...and she's pregnant. Aren't you supposed to get hot when pregnant?

Well, I guess I will go. I may try to watch GH, which I haven't watched but one episode in the last month or so. I miss it but I really only care about a few storylines. It's just a pain cuz no matter which job I am at, I miss it, so I can only watch it on my days off or if I tape it, which obviously hasn't worked. I have probably 4 tapes lying around here with GH's on that I never watched. I took off my automatic taping setting on my VCR finally after not watching...oh well...I still get Soaps In Depth...now my back hurts, another sign I may be sick. And the dizziness is overwhelming me...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?