<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

It's the weekend! Yay! I can't wait for the final game of Penn State's football season. Hopefully both our offense and defense will show up and we will do half-decently. I am sad I won't have more college football to care about after tomorrow.

I have to remember to watch (tape, actually, since I work) Oprah on Monday. It's her holiday favorite things episode. Yay!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I want some good food. I need a good cornbread stuffing recipe that I would enjoy...I don't like much stuffing...

Nothing much to blog about. Curves was boring today. Only 36 people all day (12 hours), which is insane. In 4 hours tomorrow there will be more than that. It may have a little to do with the fact is was wet outside. I didn't rain at all when I was there (almost 5 hours) but it was wet from earlier. Who knows...

I am really getting sick of Americans being so pissed about the Monday Night Football promo with Nicolette Sheridan, from Desperate Housewives, and Terrell Owens. Get over it! No other country would have had this many problems with it. Everywhere else in the world would have either not even thought of the idea because they don't air things sexy like that or they are so open it doesn't matter. Someone wrote into the local news show thing at 7:30 on channel 9 complaining about how the host had spoken about it. The woman who wrote in said something to the effect that Americans aren't for civil unions, don't support transvestites and don't want Desperate Housewives on the air (what they all have to do with one another is beyond me). I am not even going to get into how ridiculous those first two are (don't generalize that all Americans feel that way) but the fact that over 20 million Americans watch Desperate Housewives each week just goes to show that we DO want it on the air. The woman is clearly a conservative and her wording in the letter pissed me off greatly.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?