<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My head is killing me. I was hoping by not eating chocolate, this would help. But apparently the caffeine in chocolate is not my problem...unless it has to get out of my system still.

I had a pretty good day subbing today. Unfortunately, I was asked to come to work at Curves tonight. I am so tired. Luckily, I have tomorrow and Thursday off (half days for school--parent conferences).

My knee is prettier today. So purple. Yuck...

Went to Trader Joe's after school and got some whole wheat pasta, that I am cooking right now to eat before work. I hope I like it. I also got some cheese spread I hope I like. And "Joe Joe's", their sandwich cookies. This time I got the vanilla ones, since I am avoiding chocolate. We'll see if I'll like them to eat enough. Cari doesn't like vanilla ones. Sometimes, I get sick of them after a sitting or two so we'll see if buying them was worth it. I also bought some sweet potato chips...yum!!!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?