<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Oh the kids were adorable today...except one. She pooped in her pants right at the end of the day. And she kept sticking her hand down her pants while I waited for the teacher to come back to change her. It was so smelly and gross. I still get chills thinking about it. Some of these kids, man, are so disgusting.

Well, I wrote in Amy's blog that I had car stories so here we go. I don't remember the order of when things happened but I know what happened.
*One day I was in my car after school with I think Jodi and we were waiting for Cari. This guy came by and said I had a flat tire! We never found out how that happened...
*One day I was working at JCPenney. Larry came to work and said your tire is gone. I was like "what? you're kidding" I totally thought he was joking. So, of course, I had to check my car. Sure enough, someone had propped up my car near the tire with a brick and stole my tire! I had no idea who would do such a thing...but when I left at the end of the day, they told me someone in another part of the mall parking lott had the same thing happen that day so it seemed like it was just people stealing random tires.
*My car is always parked on the street. We had a huge snow storm. The snowplow came down the street and we weren't watching it. We got a knock on the door. The snow plow hit my car and totally knocked out my window! It didn't affect any other part of my car but the window (on the driver's side, mind you). I just had the worst luck with that car ("The Frogmobile")...until Cari got the car and the bad luck!
*Finally, my fourth story is the oddest: the one thing that has happened with the car I currently have. I went out to my car at the end of a day subbing 2 years ago to find it COVERED IN MUD. Dried mud. Apparently, what we think happened was it was a rainy day and parents park in the grass (we have so little parking) in the morning and afternoons. We think someone got their tires stuck in the mud and it kicked it up on my car. So nice of you to let anyone know. And the worst thing was it was only on my car! My car was completely covered. The 2 cars next to me had small spots that were nothing. You should have seen the faces on the guys as I pulled into the car wash that day (luckily I was able to go straight from school to the wash--even though I could barely clean my windshield enough to see). Oh, I was pissed off...

I slept so well last night I didn't want to get up at all. I was actually asleep when my alarm went off, which rarely happens. I hope I sleep like that tonight...since I don't have to get up tomorrow.

Dean, apparently, is taking December off from touring so it will a while before we see him again. Tony tomorrow night though...I still have to get tickets, dammit.

Yay, Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill tonight! I heart Tuesdays :)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?