<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Penn State won! Penn State won! Yes, you heard that right. That would be 2 wins in a row! Woohoo! I totally expected us to lose but we looked awesome! We had 5 interceptions, to Michigan State's one. We did soooooo well. Oh you don't understand what joy I feel today. I was worried we would only have 2 wins this season but we have 4! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am completely done shopping for Cari for Christmas (as of Thursday), though who knows if I find even more stuff in the next month. I am nearly done mom. And I am done Jodi. I have one thing for dad. The other thing I wanted to get dad was not in the As Seen On TV store and I can't find it online so I guess I have to come up with a new idea. I can't find anything for Eric. Well, maybe online but they are expensive. And we have lost the list of things dad told us about. Ahhhhhhhh...

OK, I am gonna go and just bask in this Penn State win.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?