<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

So I forgot to write about the shows I watched this weekend. On CMT (for those of you who don't know, that's "Country Music Television"), they had "20 Sexiest Men" and "20 Sexiest Women" of country music. I have many problems with their lists. First of all, Tim and Faith were #2 on their respective lists. Excuse me, but they are each by far #1. Tim was beaten by Keith Urban, which made Cari happy, of course. In general the male list was ok, except for the aforementioned bit and also the fact that Toby Keith was #10. Hello! He is NOT sexier than Mark Wills, Blake Shelton and Rascal Flatts. I don't even think he should be on the list anywhere. When I think of Toby Keith, "sexy" is far from my mind.

On the women's list, I have many problems. First, Martina McBride is sexier than Sara Evans and Dolly. I like Sara Evans and all but there is no way she is #3. Leann Rimes is #6? Are you kidding me? Her face looks like a teddy bear not a woman. Sheryl Crow #7? She isn't even country! Julie Roberts is way too new to be #8. And Gretchen Wilson? Speaking of being new...and not being sexy AT ALL. The CMT website lists the lists and says group names but I believe the shows only discussed one memeber of those groups. Such as "Dixie Chicks". The show only talked about Martie. I think Emily is much prettier...but I guess that's only my opinion. and "Trick Pony"? You gotta write the woman's name since she's the ONLY woman in the band. Finally, Trisha Yearwood and Jessica Andrews definitely should be much higher than #19 and #18, respectively. I want to know who made these lists...

Anyway, it's getting rather old how much I talk about the weather being dreary. I think it may be supposed to rain tomorrow too. I think it's just Mother Nature's way of telling us we made the wrong decision in voting for Bush. Wasn't it nasty out the day I finally wrote on here about Bush being pres 4 more years? It hasn't been that lovely outside since the election...I blame red state voters.

It's a good thing I am almost done Christmas shopping cuz the weather doesn't make me want to shop. I still need something for dad. And one more thing for mom. But other than that, I am done. I wish I had the slightest idea about what to get him...

I think I may go have some oatmeal for breakfast. Mmmmmmm

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?