<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

So no comments on Penn State winning? *tear* :)

Off to work in a bit. Still have to wash my hair. Decorated some glass ornaments with paint and glitter and they so pretty (Kinda like Jodi speaking of her dog, Trixie, "her so pretty"). I need to find my other glitter though. Blue and clearish white only are not going to make me happy.

It's been so yucky outside recently. The last 4 days (or is it 5?) it has been wet. I haven't seen it actually rain that much but everything is always wet. And it's a mood-downer. We were so empty at work on Friday (probably due to the weather) I can't wait to see if we're busier today. I don't work again until Friday. I offered to work Friday. We close at 5. I'm not going to shop anyway so why not get my Friday hours. I will be alone but it's alright. Course, it will still be dark when I leave since it gets dark at like 10 AM (ok, slight exaggeration).

My goal is to leave the house tomorrow. Not for work but to finish my Christmas shopping. Have ideas for Eric and another present for mom and will have to find something for dad. Argh...he's that hardest to shop for. And he doesn't show us the same respect we give him with presents. For example, he has given mom the same gift twice. She hasn't said anything. And by same gift, I mean EXACT same gardening kit from Brooks Brothers. Yet, if we give him something similar to something in the past, which we don't remember, he says something. I find it kinda disrespectful. Be happy with the gift and don't complain. I asked Eric to find out some things dad wants and he wasn't really any help. What's the point in living with someone and not knowing anything they could use?

Watched Elf with Cari yesterday. It was funny. Cari was laughing so much (about that and other things) all day yesterday it was getting out of control. He made lots of paper snowflakes, which got me really wanting snow. And wanting to make paper snowflakes, which I did. Some are better than others, of course. Too bad I don't have a digital camera I could take pictures of them with and post on here...

Cari also got Rainbow Brite and The Star Stealer on DVD. How exciting is that? Makes me also want old Strawberry Shortcake, Care Bears and even that Cabbage Patch Kids Christmas movie on DVD...

OK, I better get ready for work...I'm rather tired so we'll see how this goes...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?