<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 26, 2004

The sun is shining, the ground is dry and I have to go to work. Blah. I just wanted to drop a quick note here before work. Later, I will discuss how my father was an ass yesterday.

I woke up this morning ("with this feeling inside me, that I can't explain"...not really but that's a song lyric and 10 points to whoever guesses right first) with a HUGE headache. I don't know why. I haven't had headaches the past few days. And normally when I wake up with one, I can't feel it until I get out of bed. This one was there the moment I woke up. It's getting slightly better since I took Advil but it's still lingering there. And I don't feel like working. Especially alone. Especially since it will probably be either dead or crazy busy. I would rather it be dead cuz then I can lower the music. But now that I say that, it will probably be busy.

Anyway, enough about that. I think I may leave now. I know it's early but I am home alone and a little bored since I am actually already ready (I have been cutting it close recently). See ya later...and hope all you Americans had a lovely turkey day yesterday!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?