<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 28, 2004

We doin', big pimple, squirt begin
Check it out now
Big pimple, on C-H-I-N
We doin, big pimple on S-K-I-N...


aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I have this huge zit on my chin (could you guess?) and it hurts and it's driving me bonkers.

I am done xmas shopping, except stocking stuffers for mom. I put the tree together yesterday and mom is currently putting on the lights. Cari and I will add ornaments when she gets home. It's starting to feel like Christmas! The Night They Saved Christmas was on earlier. But it was on during the Skins so we didn't watch much. I did notice, however, that the boy in it was on Party of Five (and just found out via imdb that he has been guesting on ER this year). AND, the kicker? The little girl's name in the movie was "Marianne". And yes, it was spelled like that! How often do you see that in movies????? I forgot that movie was made all the way back in 1984! Doesn't feel like I was that young...

In my putt-putting around imdb, I like to look back at message boards I have made comments on to see what others have had to say. I was on the "Degrassi: The Next Generation" board and found that someone posted how "Almighty God, President Bush, and I call on you to reject this show" (ahem, that was the title of her post). Upon checking out her profile, you see that she has posted the same things on boards for Britney, Lindsay Lohan, and Paris Hilton. People also mentioned she posted on The OC and Buffy but I can't find those posts (there is a Buffy one but it doesn't say that, just references the The OC one, which I can't find). She also made posts along those lines on boards for Alfie, Desperate Housewives, and Fahrenheit 9/11. Wow. Some people need to get a life. She made the same post on multiple boards, saying "Liberals-Pack your bags and LEAVE AMERICA NOW!!!!" I am sick of this shit, cuz America was based on choice, not everyone agreeing. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

I think I may possibly be getting sick again. I have sneezed twice today, feel slightly dizzy, woke up with a stuffy nose, and have a headache, only slightly better since taking medicine. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I have 3 sub jobs this week and work at Curves like normal (Monday and Friday). If I am sick, it won't be fun. I am in kindergarten all days this week, so hopefully that will be alright. And the 2 classes are right new door (one class Tuesday, the other Monday and Thursday). I also have our Curves Holiday party on Friday before work. Maybe we will have to bring food. I wonder what I should bring? To top off the week, though, we have 2 members at Curves who are sisters and are masseusses (how do you spell that?). They are giving seated back massages one Saturday each month. This Saturday is one and I signed up for one. I can't wait. It's $1 per minute, which seems VERY reasonable...so I will just have to keep that in mind this week.

Alrighty, I am going to go rest my head and watch mom struggle to put on the lights (she's not really struggling but I know it's hard work. I'm just not good at it).

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?