<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

the weather matches my mood--gray and raining 

ahhhhhhhh. Of all times for the computer to start acting up again, it happen around the election. I am blogging now from the computer as it freezes every 10 SEConds. it is so screwed UP that IN ORDER TO TYPE NORMALLY CAPS LOCK IS SCREWING UP AND SOMETIMES IT HAS TO BE ON. IGNORE THE capital letters because it's just the computer. Because I can still type during frozen moments and it types it in, I am not retyping everything. I say it types it in but sometimes it is repeating words I typed. And missing some letters so parts of words are merged together. ANYWAY...

This is all bullshit. I cannot believe so many Americans support one of the worst presidents our country has ever had. I cannot believe he won the popular vote. I hope all my fears are not realized in the next 4 years. I hope women still have the right to a legal abortion. I hope we end this war in the next few months and a new one DOES NOT begin. I hope we get other countries to be on our side for things again. I hope my taxes aren't raised through the roof. I hope I get health insurance and it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. There's so many more things that I just can't think straight right now. I am not one of the people who cried about this, though I am sure you are all surprised. Cari told me 2 people that cried during Kerry's concession speech. I have been almost in tears over this but they haven't flowed yet.

At least my dad now lives in a state that did go for Kerry. Yay, PA. Boooo VA. I talked to Sarah yesterday. I tell you later why I called her. But I totally blanked out on the fact that she is in Ohio right now! She said there were heated arguments in classes yesterday. I can't believe all my birthday wishes went kaput. What's the point of making birthday wishes if nothing comes true? This country sucks.

OK that's enough about politics. So I got a birthday card from Stacey in the mail yesterday. In it was a picture of a baby in Redskins gear. Writing inside the card revealed he was born in March, 5 weeks early. His name is Charles James. She told me to give her a call and she'd tell me all about their "new little man". I'm sorry, you had a baby 8 months ago? I'm sorry, you were pregnant? So nice that I didn't even know you were pregnant. So, of course, I immediately called Sarah, who was just as surprised as me. Not just because we haven't talked to Stacey in years but the fact that they didn't even want kids. I just can't get over it. Sarah and I talked about other things but she just kept going back to this.

I finished all of The OC season one last night. Just in time for the new season tonight! Yay!

Enough of this shit. The computer keeps beeping at me and screwing up what I type so I just have to go. (FYI, my grammar sounds awful but it's the computer's fault, I swear!) I have to get ready for work, where I will be for 8 hours BY MYSELF. At least I get to go away this weekend, to Penn State where there were numerous Kerry supporters. Not that Penn State will win...cuz you know how everything has been going for anything I support. Keep your heads held high and hope for the best...even though the way this country is going is anything but uphill. Joe: you may be seeing us soon. Who knows how many of us will last in this country much longer.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?