<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well, no surprise we lost. At least our offense looked slightly better. One interception on the first play of the game but it was our 2nd string quarterback who was playing wideout but was handed the ball on a lateral. Other than that, we had no turnovers, which is quite exciting. Our QB threw for over 50%, which is an improvement. Too bad we let them score in the 3rd otherwise it could have been OT.

Today it just occurred to me that I really am 25. I had to think about something today and I was like "wait, I'm 25". It's so very sad. I think I confuse myself on my age cuz I try to think of myself as 23 all the time.

I banged my knee on some wood pole yesterday after the game. It got scratched up and now there's a pretty bruise. It was painful sleeping last night. Ahhhhhhhh

I want to vomit each time I see Bush on the TV. There is this channel up at Penn State that shows national, state, and local news, as well as weather and sports stuff on a scroll all the time, with a radio station as the sound. They wrote up there about something Bush said...that he also said 4 years ago and yet obviously it didn't happen. I am blanking on what it was but it just makes me sick. He always says one thing and does another. So funny that republicans accuse democrats for doing it and don't accept the fact that their people do it too...and are probably better at it (and I don't mean that in a positive way).

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?