<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

Adam Richman has a funny post today. Did I post on here that his last post was about The Notebook? I heart The Notebook...it's taking way too damn long to come out on DVD.

So Gavin DeGraw was at House of Blues, New Orleans on Wednesday night. Guess where HoB is located? about 1-2 blocks from our hotel! I can't wait! I hope someone good plays when we're there...

I also found out how close our hotel is to so many other things...including Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant and Cafe DuMonde. Yay!

OK, it is now time to watch Degrassi...yay...Rick's gonna bring a gun to school. And it's a two parter, with next weeks. And (SPOILER ALERT, CARI) Rick's gonna die. Oh he's such a jerk.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?