<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

Happy Amy Birthday! 



In the stereo: Xmas mix

So I finally can sleep in and what do I do? wake up multiple times starting at 5:15...until finally getting out of bed at 7:25. I am still tired. I don't know why I awoke so early, cuz I didn't take a nap yesterday and I went to bed at nearly midnight. Ahhhhhhhh

So my cookies, I think, don't taste very well. They look cute though. I couldn't get the candy part to taste good. We'll see what others think. I thought about making other cookies too but I think there will be plenty of desserts so I won't. I made the mix for my cheese wreath. It's chilling in the fridge until later when I form it into a wreath. Yay.

It is a very yucky day out today. It was foggy out back until just a few minutes ago. I am getting sick of the rain, like I did in the summer. It's such a mood downer...plus it's making me want to go sleep more, even though I don't know if I'd be able to. We'll see if I sleep again before I have the party at 1.


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?