<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

I don't get it. I am really pissed about my Alias countdown. I tried taking it away and putting it back but it's still wrong. And I have it on my webpage too and it's wrong there too. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So I had a busy morning. I woke up (!), cleaned my fishes' tank, made my gingerbread house, emptied the dishwasher, took a shower and blowdried my hair and was off to work. I didn't have any time to just sit. And my hands were killing me from piping the icing for my house. But it is absolutely adorable. I should ask Jamie if when she is home if I can take a picture with her camera and put it on here for all to see. Yay!

Everyone at Curves keeps telling me how talented I am at making snowflakes. I'm getting a big head. But really, it doesn't seem that hard. Once you know how to fold it to get it to come out 6 sided, it's pretty straight-forward. Plus, if you use your eye and get an idea, you can mimic it. It's not that hard. Maybe I just am more visual than other people out there but who knows. I should take pictures of them too so I can post those on here. I made some real pretty ones today, based on the snowflakes we bought last year and are hung in the doorway between the living room and dining room.

I want to watch today's Gilmore Girls...and I was about to say Cari is sleeping (she has the tape) but she literally just got up! Nappy Girl!

I need to sleep tonight. I have to work tomorrow. It may be like last week's and I will be all over the school...but who knows. 'Night!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?