<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 12, 2004

I hate Survivor. I may not watch the next one. That would free me up to watch other things live on Thursday so it would be a good thing. The people left were all awful. I didn't want anyone to win. It pains me when people who are rude, lying, backstabbing asses are the ones that make it far. It didn't used to be that way. Some nice people won. Hello, I LOVED Colby, Tina, Elisabeth, Ethan, and Rupert. Of course, the last one didn't do as well as the others but they all were pretty honest and did well in the game. Ahhhhhhhh...

So my massage Saturday was good. I am aching today. They say if you get places massaged that aren't normally used they are sore. It's my upper neck that especially hurts. I have a bad headache today too. I am about to go to bed. I don't have a sub job tomorrow so I will be able to sleep. Good night all.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?