<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

In the stereo: Gilmore Girls

Lorelai: So I think I'm in touch with the other side
Rory: the other side...?
Lorelai: The Other Side
Rory: with Republicans?
************
Zach: Dude, Brian's breathing is louder than the song.
Brian: I've got a deviated septum. All the women in my family and me have it.

I love watching old Gilmore Girls that I never watched (since I only started this season). I especially like that the Adam Brody episodes are now airing. He's such a cutie...he's much hotter now, a few years older and with slightly longer hair...but he's still Adam Brody. *purr*

I am making my cookies for the Curves party tomorrow. They were driving me crazy, sticking when being rolled. I almost got so upset I cried. It was that bad. They are ok now, but slightly crispy, which I didn't want. I now have to make the center stuff (candy) and see how that works. Tomorrow, I will make the cheese wreath. Yay.

My back is absolutely killing me. I am so tired it's crazy. We watched a video this afternoon and I think I was gone for a few seconds. The high school intern had her head down too so she may have slept. It started pouring this afternoon. I had to walk through the sopping wet grass (and mud) to get to my car. I left my umbrella in the car, not remembering it was supposed to rain and that was why I BROUGHT the umbrella.

I think I may have to tape many shows tonight because I may not make it through them. Unless I nap now. We'll see...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?