<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 06, 2004

In the stereo: *N SYNC

So, quick notes before bed (since I may not get on here tomorrow--sub, Curves work, my shows...unless repeats?) Penn State lost. It was very upsetting. Georgetown got to a 17-0 lead at first, which was AWFUL (clearly). We were down 10 at the half. Got within 3 with 7 minutes left and ended up losing by 13. So sad. There was a good number of Penn State fans there. On the other hand, the Georgetown fans were the WORST I have seen in a LONG time. They were booing our guys, including one guy near where we came in practically booing in their faces. Then, midway through the game, a group started chanting "Penn State sucks". Wow...some people are poor sports, even though they were winning.

Anyway, I now have a sub job Wednesday but it's for the K/1 class so it's all good. On a side note, a kindergartner at school died this weekend. It's not clear exactly what of as of now but it's said to have possibly been from complications of Sickle Cell Anemia. How sad. We were supposed to read a statement to our class today. Kate had to read it cuz I couldn't. I cried just listening to her read it (and when I read the paper before) so I can imagine how I wouldn't have been able to make it through if I had tried to read it. I didn't even know the girl. But just...wow...so sad.

OK, it's off to bed for me...I am so tired. Lata...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?