<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

In the stereo: Snoop

or, at least he was before WE LOST POWER. I was mid-typing an entry when all the power went out. Even the elementary school power went out, which is really odd cuz they always have lights on when our power is out. Clearly, it has come back on but we had just gotten dinner and had to eat it all romantic-like, in candlelight.

Anyway, as I was saying, I like Snoop's new song, "Drop It Like It's Hot" (it's the beat I enjoy...I'm not all about the lyrics). However, here's my problem. I know many songs share the same title, usually because it's one or two words that are common (for example, "Breathe" or "Crazy" or "Unskinny Bop"). But, come on. "Drop It Like It's Hot" was a song by Big Tymers just a few years ago. It's dumb to name a song that same, 5-word title.

Had a good day today. Pants-pooper was absent. 2 kids were bad (worse than I have seen them in a while) but I still left there pretty happy and with no headache. I like working with Kathy. We get along and laugh a lot. Can't wait for the 2/3 class tomorrow...they're the best. We'll see if I make my cookies tonight so I can bring some to them tomorrow.

About the cookies, they have a candy center that is supposed to have glucose in it. I can't find glucose. Where would you buy glucose? I may substitute sugar but I don't know how much so we'll see...

I am about to keel over today, I am so tired.I didn't want to get up this morning worse than yesterday. I wonder if That 70's Show is new tonight. Hmmmmmm... OK, I am going to go check on my show and probably read my magazine I got in the mail...lata

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?