<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

In the stereo: Tony

There is a media player on Tony's website now! I am so excited! You can just launch it at the top of the page. It has 4 of my favorite songs that aren't on CDs, "Around The Bend", "White Morning", "Two Trains", and "Death Of Me" (my absolute favorite). You can even change what skins the media player has! That's so cool! Oh, how I heart Tony. And I have to remember that his concert tonight is streamed live on the web here tonight so I can listen...hopefully!

I was in 2 classes today. They split up one kindergarten this morning so I was with another sub and about 20 kids! It's kinda hard being with another sub cuz I never know if she wants to take charge or wants me to or what. The one today was very nice but I think some things she said were over the kids heads. The afternoon I was in the 2/3 class so I was excited. Sometimes I am in moods where I just look at the kids and I just am amazed at how adorable the kids in that class are. And it of course helps that none of them are huge pains in the butt, which ruins your perspective of cuteness...although the one pain in the butt in the K/1 class is absolutely adorable and no matter how much she's annoying, I still love her. Others don't think that way, they feel her personality ruins it. I did find out last week she's in a foster home. Poor thing. Sad story. So many sad stories like that at that school. Things like that make my heart break for these kids and I love them so much.

Mom took off work tomorrow to get her shopping done. I told her she needed to. I have off tomorrow too. I have a goodbye Julie lunch at Curves tomorrow. Julie's pregnant and leaving us! I'm so sad cuz she is super nice. Mom is going to lunch with Cari tomorrow...maybe I can talk her into going to Build-A-Bear tomorrow to use her gift certificate.

Oh, Gilmore Girls is on...I better go watch (keep your fingers crossed for Adam Brody sightings).

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?