<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

in the stereo: Xmas mix (Bon Jovi and Tony are my 2 favorite xmas songs right now so I always listen to them first)

Cari's still not home. I went crazy at LB and got too much...I found ONE brooch I liked and I liked it so much I had to get it despite its price. I also got a cute scarf, cheap earrings, undies and socks. Yay. Then I swung in Target there and got mom a shredder that our Target didn't have and got Niki's card. And I got a CD of stream sounds. I could listen to it there before buying so that's why I got it. I was worried I wouldn't like it but since I got to listen, I did. Now I am just waiting for Cari to get here so we can get our shit and I can be TOTALLY done.

I got a cardboard cut on my pinky from the box for the shredder. It is on the palm side, right on the knuckle, so it's like SUPER painful. ANd I thought I might gush blood in the store but I didn't. I kept sucking on the cut. When I suck on cuts like that to make it stop bleeding, do you know what I think of? Cari might...if no one else does...

SO I looked it up and there are 4 Curves in New Orleans. 2 are within 5 miles from the hotel and the other 2 are 10 miles. Kinda sucks that they are that far cuz then we have to get transportation to them...we'll see if we go. It was so nice and convenient in Toronto.

PS, my skin no longer looked radiant after my shower. 'sup with that????

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?