<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

It is finally snowing! It's not much but it's enough to make me be happy! NOW, I can pull for a big storm! It's supposed to be quite chilly tomorrow!

How do people actually think they can get away with the crimes they commit?

My cat is the cutest thing ever. She has taken to lying under the dining room table, which is right by the computer. She was just curled up with her paws over her nose. Soooo cute...I took a picture, which, of course, woke her up. But, she's so adorable.

We saw Ocean's Twelve today. Good movie. I kept looking at Brad Pitt and just realizing he isn't as hot as I used to think. He has a nice body and I love the way he carries himself...and just how he like poses or whatever. But his face? Not hot. Such a shame. Matt Damon was quite the cutie, though. And George Clooney was handsome, as well. George has some good genes, though. His aunt was beautiful. (PS, on a side note, I think it's hilarious her real life sister's name was Betty!)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?