<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

"Jesus and Moses...they both have beards" 



Oh, how I heart The OC. Seth made up a Chrismukkah song and he sings this part at the end of the episode. That was a really good episode...and the previews for the new year (12 weeks in a row of new ones!) are lookin' good!

Well, I guess I won't be watching Life As We Know It anymore. They are moving it to 8pm. Hello, they are trying to let it die! I know Survivor isn't on right now but still...The OC? Will and Grace? There is no way people would watch this instead! I am sure many teenagers had been watching The OC, then turning to Life As We Know It. Stupid ABC.

Oh no. Ashley Simpson is going to be in DC when we are in New Orleans. At least I can say I wasn't anywhere near her. Ever.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?