<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

SO I signed up for a live journal account so I could comment in other people's livejournals. And today I broke down and posted on and designed my own page. I love it so much (oh how the colors are beautiful) but I love my blog and how easy people can comment on it. I wish blogger had some things like live journal does...like the mood icons I have. They are absolutely the funnest stuff ever...and yes, I said funnest.

Anyway, I finally got in contact with Amy. She texted me when I was at the mall with Jodi. So we sent about 8 texts each back and forth. I like texting. It's fun. So, anyway, I am having breakfast with her tomorrow before she leaves. Yay! Then when we had decided that (by now, I had arrived home), I saw Megan was online so I figured it was fate and I asked what she was doing tomorrow. She is free after I have breakfast so since I am in Frederick, I might go see her too. I was thinking about everyone I could visit while up there. I actually debated about calling Stacey tomorrow. Then, I saw I got an xmas card in the mail today. I am sorry, but they basically took the lazy man's way of sending cards. Nothing was hand written. The addresses on the envelope (hers and mine) were printed on labels. It was one of those cards with a picture. It was just a picture of the baby. Preprinted on the side said something like "Merry Christmas from the newest McDougall". So, it shows me I am being wished Merry Christmas from the baby, whom I've never met, and not from Stacey and Steve! I still can't get over that NOTHING was handwritten! And I did notice that Sarah's thoughts were correct--they call him "CJ". When I told Sarah what his name was (Charles James), her first thought was "you know they call him CJ", which I hadn't even thought of. But sure enough, his bottom in the picture said "CJ's First Christmas". That's so very Stacey&Steve to have a kid named CJ. I hate that, by the way. Initials for names. I think it's lame. Sorry to any initial-named people out there (who reads this anyway?) but whatever.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?