<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

So I want to see the new Wes Craven movie, Cursed, written by Kevin Williamson. The cast includes Christina Ricci, Joshua Jackson, Judy Greer, Scott Baio, Jillian Barberie, Lance Bass, James Brolin, Portia de Rossi, Shannon Elizabeth, Scott Foley, Craig Kilborn, Mya, Michael Rosenbaum, and Milo Ventimiglia. Wow...that's quite a cast. And I didn't even list everyone. But I am confused. The website for the movie gives me the impression this is a sequel to Scream, though people were comparing them on imdb. Plus, look at the web address for the movie. But, other people are saying there are no plans for a Scream 4. Huh? Totally confused...but I still want to see it.

I was looking through the imdb pages for those I did not list, in case I just didn't recognize names. One girl has "Cruel Intentions 3" as a credit. Wait, "Cruel Intentions 2" was bad enough (and a stupid idea) but they went ahead and made a third? How lame...

I have a stuffy nose today. And I've been coughing all morning. Ahhhhhhh. I just want to get healthy!

Even though it was a repeat (but I hadn't seen it the first time it aired), I have to say last night's Without A Trace was very intense (I bawled my eyes out). The kid from Lizzie McGuire was very good in it. But it's just so sad that something like this was on television...meaning that it happens in the real world, which is so scary. Kids are so mean to each other.

I am so mad about Survivor now. There isn't a person left that I have liked the whole time. I think I am rooting for Julie now, but that's only cuz she hasn't pissed me off in the latest episodes. Everyone else pisses me off. One lady swore on her sons life that she would vote one way and she didn't. And another was commenting on how cocky Ami had gotten...only to now be even more cocky herself. I can't believe Eliza is only 18 days older than Jamie. It's so hard growing older...when the people on these shows start to be younger than you.

I am so excited they have narrowed down the possible Craig replacements for The Late Late Show. In case you don't know, they are: D.L. Hughley, Craig Ferguson, Michael Ian Black, and Damien Fahey. I don't know anything about Craig Ferguson except he was on The Drew Carey Show, which I never watched. I like the other 3. I haven't seen D.L. host, though. MIB was pretty good but I really enjoyed Damien. I am not being partial just cuz I have loved Damien since I first saw him on TRL. I think he did a really good job hosting...and my dad thinks so too! And he had never heard of Damien before! Here's an interview Damien did with TV Guide.

I don't feel like doing anything today. I do have to work sometime...I should call and find out when she wants me.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?