<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

So I went and had breakfast with Amy (and Kirsten) today. Mmmmmm Cracker Barrel. I was so full. I ate more than I have eaten at one sitting in a while. And it wasn't like a massive amount.

Then I went to see Megan (ps, by the way, I left my cell at home). Megan was not home so I left a note, which I slipped in the "letters" slot on her door. I went to Boscovs and got a bunch of stuff, along with 3 free gifts (cuz I spent over $50...not much over though!). Then I figured it had been an hour since I went to Megan's house and she had something in an hour so maybe I will catch her at home now. So I went and she was there. She had not seen my note. Her thing at 1:30 was cancelled so we had plenty of time. We went and saw Laura. Then we went to Pizza and Pretzel Creations (or is it Pretzel and Pizza Creations? the first sounds more correct) cuz she was hungry. I did get a pretzel, even though I was still full from breakfast. It was yummy and I stuffed my face even though I was full. I couldn't let it go to waste. I hadn't been there in years.

Then I said we had to go to the British store! I heart the British store. I don't even know what it is called. We just always say "the British store". We walked in and 2 guys were talking in their nice British accents. I found what I wanted to buy after cruising around the store and I went to the register (while Megan was on the phone) and the one guy said bye to the worker guy and left. The worker said "women problems", referring to what they were discussing. Then he said "this all for you, love?" Love that the British say "love". He called us both love again when Megan was buying something. He was really nice. Megan had told some guy they (her, Laura, others) are friends with (who works there) to order something and it was there but unopened so he opened it for her so she could buy one (long sentence). Oh, how I could just stay in there all day listening to the workers' accents.

I then came home and here I am. Still full...I don't know when I will be able to eat again! I forgot to watch Gilmore yesterday and I just tried calling Cari's work to ask if she has it in her VCR before it gets taped over at 5. But she's busy. Hopefully she will call me back before 4:15 so I can watch it before the new one today.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?