<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 05, 2004

So this weekend in sports had it's ups and downs:
Tennis: The Davis Cup was this weekend. Friday, Andy and Mardy both lost, to Nadal and Moya, respectively, from Spain. Bob and Mike Bryan won yesterday, kicking some serious Robredo and Ferrero butt. But, Andy lost to Moya today...I am so sad. It was the US's first final in Davis Cup since 1997. If only Ferrero had played like planned and not Nadal, I bet Andy woulda beaten him Friday. Dammit...on a side, Robredo ended up playing the 4th singles today and Mardy beat him.
College Football: Virginia Tech beat Miami! I HATE Miami so I was happy.
Pro Football: The Skins won! I can't believe it. And Ramsey was actually 19 of 22? Are you kidding me? When was the last time the Skins had a qb with those stats???
College Mens Bball: Maryland and GW (my grandmother's alma mater) won in the BB&T classic yesterday (GW was an underdog vs. Michigan State). I was so happy...until GW beat Maryland today...barely. Argh. SO frustrating...
College Womens Bball: WOOHOO! I can't get over it. Penn State women beat #2 UNC. Did you read that? #2! Our first quality win this season. Maybe we will move back in the rankings...but who knows. Oh how I am just so elated.
OK, enough about that. I put up our outdoor candy canes and the reindeer today. Mom put up the soldiers and garlands. I decorated a lighted wreath for the door. Now all we have to do is add lights to the bush outside and cover the door with paper and we will be all Christmas-y outside. We also have to decorate inside. But I love it :)

I am subbing 3 days this week again, 2 in the 2/3 class, which I love. They got a girl in the class so we'll see how things are different. The boys are so great. Tomorrow night, mom and I are going to see Penn State men play bball against Georgetown...let's hope for a win! And later this week, I have my Curves holiday party and seated back massage...yay, what a week!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?